Creating a customized product online could seem like a task. Going back and forth with the team for changes in the mockup or preview could take up a lot of time. To resolve these issues, Housenama has added a unique feature on their website giving you complete control and freedom to customize your own nameplate.
In this blog, we demonstrate how you can customize your name plate on the Housenama website and see a live preview (mockup) on your desktop or mobile browser, before proceeding to confirm your order.
Ordering a customized name plate on your Desktop
Ordering a customized name plate from your Mobile
- Log on the website - www.housenama.com
- Click on the Name Plate Catalog tab. From here you can browse through all the name plate options.
- You can use the price, shape, and material filters to further narrow down your search
- Once you pick a name plate, you will be lead to the detailed product page that has a live preview option.
- All you need to do is add your name and/or your house number in the text box and preview the mock-up generated.
- You even have the option of saving the mock-ups and sharing them with your family for their opinion.
- We also offer the option to change the font and adjust its size to suit your needs.
- If you are looking for additional customization options, you can follow the steps from our FAQ's page.