If you are a doctor or a medical professional, you know how important it is to have a name plate that reflects your identity and expertise. A name plate not only helps your patients and colleagues recognize you, but also adds a touch of professionalism and elegance to your office or clinic. But how do you choose the right name plate for yourself? What are the different types and styles of name plates available for doctors?
In this blog post, we will answer all these questions. How? Well, we will show you a collection of name-plates for doctors that are designed to suit your needs and preferences.
Whether you are looking for a simple and elegant name plate, a personalized and customized name plate, or a name plate with a logo, we have something for everyone. So, browse on and discover the amazing world of name-plates for doctors!
Wooden Name Plates for Doctors
- Made from European steamed beech timber
- Available in 3 different sizes: 9 inch × 3 inch, 12 inch × 4 inch, 15 inch × 5 inch
- Coated with polyurethane - making it more resistant to water and other atmospheric agents.
Excelus Desk Name Plates for Doctors
- Comprises of an acrylic plate and a base made from ecologically harvested teak wood
- Choice of black plate with gold lettering and frosted white plate with black lettering
- Available in 2 different sizes: 8 inch × 2½ inch × 2 inch, 10 inch × 3 inch × 2 inch
Acrylic Desk Blocks
- Made using a clear acrylic block
- 8 inch × 2.5 inch × 1 inch
- Perfect gift for your colleague, co-worker, teacher, friend, and/or family.